Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Fourth Blogiversary Already?

I think this year I want to sing:

Happy fourth blogiversary to me!
Happy fourth blogiversary to me!
Happy fourth blogiversary, dear Janice,
Happy fourth blogiversary to me!

(No comments about being out of tune!)

Wow, four years later, and I'm still writing a blog.  How did that happen?  I'm the person who hates to write.  But I still have all these stories I want to share, so here I am, and starting another year.

I've recently had the opportunity to do a lot of research on my own family, and it's been so much fun.  I've found several new lines (even if most of them are more Germans!), and even connected with some cousins through DNA databases.  I'm looking forward to posting about my discoveries, along with the regular broad range of topics I normally cover.

I really appreciate the support I get from the people who read and comment on my blog.  Thanks for being there!  It's so great to have a genealogy community to share my passion with!

6 comments:

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to everyone, particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.