Friday, June 21, 2013

Article about Me in "The J"

My mother, me, and
my siblings
"The J", the weekly Jewish newspaper that covers the San Francisco Bay area, published a lovely article about me and my genealogy business!  It was posted online Thursday (and Thomas Macentee found it before I did!).  And there are some good plugs for the San Francisco Bay Area Jewish Genealogical Society, Oakland FamilySearch Library, JewishGen, and Association of Professional Genealogists as resources for people to turn to for help with their research.  If anyone has a spare copy of the printed issue, I would really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to everyone, particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.